cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts with the same e-mail address

cefsak
Joining in

Hi,

I already had at least one Virgin broadband account using a certain e-mail address, for a rented property that we pay the bills for (I'm the landlord). 

In December I placed another Virgin Broadband order for my own property, using the same e-mail address.  Now when I try to login or create a Virgin account, it tells me an account already exists, but when I login I can only see the package and bills for the rented property.  If I try to register a new account/property for my own house, it tells me an account already exists for this e-mail address, and directs me to use those login details, which takes me back to the account for the rented property. 

Can you tell me how I can set up an online account to view the bills for my own property?

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cefsak,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your My Virgin Media online accounts. Are you able to log into one of them and make a change to your account details at all? That will then make the two accounts different.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!