Menu
coldstorage
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Moving home

• Im very annoyed at the moment moving to a new build home and have asked for my services to move with me have been a loyal customer of vm for years and have been told that i cant have my services taken with me even tho the new house is on a cabled street with the property next to me fitted for virgin.  Was told that a survey team would be out to verify the new address still waiting i move this thursday spoke to virgin yesterday and say still waiting on confirmation and then got an email verifiying this witch also stated that they cant gurantee my services transfered but funny how they can send my last bill to my new address how can u do that when u say the new address dosent exsist and needs verfication and have the cheek to want to bill me really this how loyal customers get treated shocking makes me wonder if i have to look elsewhere why i would consider vm as an option in future as i dont want to be having to go elsewhere and was asked by urself to bear with use at this rate i am going to be left moving with no service disappointed really am.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home

HI coldstorage, 

Welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the experience that has been had here. When you have received an email, is there any dates on there as to when this will be looked into? 

Keep me posted. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
coldstorage
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan

They told me it would take 5 days.  When the time passed i phoned again to be told they would have to resend the request as they hadnt had anything back from head office i asked initially on the 6th of this month so it should have been sorted long before now as yet still nothing checked my account today and still nothing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi coldstorage

Thanks for contacting us 

Please contact the home builders team so that this can be looked in too on 0800 073 7100 

Kind regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
coldstorage
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ty Chris

0 Kudos