Menu
Nee1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving home broadband switching off status if installation moved to earlier date

I had installation due on 1st of August but moved the date to 18th of July as was offered via text. What happens to broadband that is meant to go off at 31st July does that remain the Same as not moving till 1st of August? Don’t want broadband at current house to go off earlier due to earlier installation date thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home broadband switching off status if installation moved to earlier date

Hi Nee1,

Can you confirm whether you are also wishing to port a landline number to us?

Have you given notice to your current broadband supplier yet?

If you're not porting, and you moved your Virgin Media install date forward, then the broadband will remain active until the 31st July and we would advise that you contact them to check the disconnection date.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home broadband switching off status if installation moved to earlier date

If you are a current VM customer moving home then you would only have internet at one address at a time. When one stops the otherbwould start.

if your old house is provided by another company then that would continue until the date you cancel it with that company.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos