cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving date postponed but unable to put my account on hold

Mycherub
Joining in

I have just spoken to Virgin Media after locating my account and giving my password to various people after being blind transferred.

I was due to move but this has been delayed and as a result ive had to cancel my home move, i really want to come back to Virgin hopefully actually within a month but their early termination fees are not funny and its making it difficult to want to return, how can they charge the same amount as if i was living at the same place! Also no service to put my account on hold temporarily?

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mycherub

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

We don't offer an option to put the account hold I'm afraid. If you're living in the same place still due to the house move delay, wouldn't it be easier to cancel any pending disconnection until you've got the move date?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello John,

I am still moving out but my new property has been delayed so I will be living somewhere else for a month or so but I have spoken to someone now and resolved this issue.

Thanks

Sally

Hi Mycherub

Thanks for the update 

Glad to hear its been sorted for you 

Hope the move goes okay for you 

Gareth_L