cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House - Online Account

leanne2302
Joining in

I have been with Virgin Media for a few years and are moving house next week.  All has been set up and new account number has been created.   I can't however log into the new account with my normal email address - it's asking me to use a difference one, but I need to use the same address for billing notification etc.  I understand I need a move & transfer?

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi leanee2302,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

You're absolutely right - we will need to merge both your old account with your new account, so that you can continue using your existing email address for your My Virgin Media account under your new account number.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some further details and get this arranged.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth, 

I have the same issue as mentioned above. Are you able to merge my new account with my old online profile. 

Thanks 

Hi willmcewan88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you on board with us. 

We can certainly look in to doing this for you although I would need to pass data protection with you on both accounts. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

GLH87
Joining in

I have a very similar problem to those detailed above - since moving house last week I have lost access to my @virginmedia.com email address - it will no longer accept my password or allow me to change my password. I've also tried to create a new Virgin Media log in using my new customer number and it won't allow me to do that either - absolutely every password I create, even those which are considered to be 'strong', I just get a message saying 'You cannot use that password'. Can anyone provide any support as I'm just going round in circles.
Many Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there GLH87,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Just to clarify, when you select the forgotten password link, are you receiving any errors at all?

Let us know,

Kain