Menu
w1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home - transfer services?

Hi,

I am moving into a new build home at the end of November. I have already phoned Virgin Media to give my 30 days' notice and said I'd like to take my services with me. I was told on the phone that Virgin would need to check that my services could be transferred to my new address and the engineer would call me to discuss this. 

I have seen the Virgin engineers in my new street installing services for other people.I haven't received a call from the engineer (it's been nearly 2 weeks) but I have started receiving emails about returning my equipment etc. Does this mean services can't be provided at my new home as I haven't heard from the engineer and I'm now being asked to return equipment?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home - transfer services?

give the home movers team another call and check. Waiting for a call back is pointless they never happen

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home - transfer services?

Hi w1965, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard back from the team yet. I can look in to seeing whether we can provide you with services. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos