cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home No Option for Virgin

estied76
Tuning in

We are moving in three weeks and I've been trying to get through to the 'moving' or 'cancellation' team online and on the phone. I either get cut off, or left on hold for ever.

Virgin Media is not available at the address I am moving to, but I'm still in contract. What should I do to cancel my contract and send back my equipment, if I cannot get through to anyone?

My contract doesn't end until August 2022 so I need to know what I have to pay to exit. (I would have taken Virgin with me, but there is no option)

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @estied76 

This page shows the early termination charges  /early-disconnection-fees 

The most you will be required to pay is capped at £240.

There is an online messenger service available for Moving Home, however it's not manned 24/7.

I would say the best time to try would be a weekday between 8am and 5pm

The "Message us" chat link is 3/4 down the page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/moving-home 

If you do decide to call again call  it's  best to call between 8am and 10am (9 til 6 Sundays) to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

You can also write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali