cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Exterior Cable Termination

dush
On our wavelength

Hi Team,

Have an unusual situation. It transpires that our VM connection is actually coming in from next door across their property into ours. Next door is now renovating and the cable will eventually get cut. We know the owners - they are fine with the cable on their property but because the entire place is getting converted from a commercial property to residential the cable has to go.

I have no idea why the original installation didn't directly install the virgin media termination on our property. But we actually need it installed properly on our property. 

I don't know which team to contact or how to get this arranged. Could you kindly put me in touch via PM? I'm messaging on here because I doubt it's a common request and it's much easier to describe over a written message.

Thank you kindly 🙂

34 REPLIES 34

Sorry about that Dush, we've chased this up and will let you know as soon as we hear anything back. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

dush
On our wavelength

I've still not heard anything back. Please could you just provide me with the area managers details via PM? Happy to chase up myself.

Afternoon, 

So sorry there's been no update yet, sadly we're not able to give out the area managers details, 

However I've contacted the Head of Installs to chase this up.

Alex_Rm

dush
On our wavelength

Hi Webteam,

12 months on and this still needs doing.

As a reminder I needed the exterior termination of the coax moved to my property.

After much back and forth half of the job has been complete - they dug up the road and installed a new T. However the connection from outside my house (the T) to inside my house's termination still hasn't been completed.

Thankfully the landlord next door hasn't cut the cable yet but he wants to. So could you please chase up installs to get this complete?

Many thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @dush,

I am sorry for the delay on getting this sorted.

I have emailed the area field manager's now, I will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide