cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved, merge online accounts?

ChrisSwaz
Tuning in

Hi,

I have recently moved and the installation date for my new property keeps being pushed back (despite being told it was already installed prior to our move). The latest delay with barely 24 hours notice when I had already taken a day off to await the engineers. Incredibly frustrating. As is the fact I can’t even log into my new account online to see any details as it defaults to the old account number for my previous address. Could someone please merge my accounts?

Thanks,

Chris S

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey ChrisSwaz, thank you so much for posting on our help forum today and a warm welcome from us in the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with your house move and install delays, also for the last minute changes as this is not the level of service we expect for our customers.
We'd be eager to assist further by having a look for you on the account and any updates or raise a complaint, have you been advised of a new date booked to install you in the new property at this point? Also, did our team explain this was pushed back due to cabling issues or a network fault?

In regard to the online account access, please bear with us while we're transferring the info over to the new one . We can advise this will be completed after your new services are up and running so once this is done the new account information will reflect online as well (may take up to 24 hours after install).

Let us know if this is of help and if you have more questions or concerns - happy to help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

Thanks for getting back to me. The account is [REMOVED] . We’ve been advised a new installation date of 19 December. This is the third time installation has changed. The first day your team turned up and there was an error on your system which showed we had cable already into the property when we didn’t, so they had to leave without doing anything. The second installation date was then delayed by a fortnight only to be delayed again last night when you were supposed to install tomorrow. The issue is a cabling problem apparently. An external team were outside last week and reinstalled a previously grown over street access point outside our property but then left. I therefore presume we are waiting next for someone to come and run the cable from there, across the gravel drive, to the property. But nobody has told me who is doing this or when this will be done and I can’t get online account access to check as I’ve already said. Grateful if you could chase this up as we’re spending a fortune on mobile broadband with no idea if it will slip for a fourth time.

Thanks,

Chris

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply, ChrisSwaz.

Sorry to see you've been rescheduled 3 times so far, as this is due a cabling work pending our engineers should complete this before the 19th December so we can install your services on the date.
We'd be glad to have a look into this and advise further or chase things up where possible, in order to enable me to do this I will send you a private message here, shortly.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs