cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house given new account number not updated, so showing old account.

kimryan12
Tuning in

Hi, moved house in December, new account set up, got given a new account no etc, and old account closed. However, I cannot view the new account, as when I log in using my email, old account details are shown. Please can someone delink my old account number, so I can log in using my email to view the new account number.

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kimryan12, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you have been unable to access your new details on your online account, you are correct in saying your email will need to be unlinked from the old account if you are still seeing the old details.

I will be happy to help you do this, I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Four weeks later, and still not resolved. Honestly, I would avoid transferring your existing virgin media and leave, if you can. Shambolic that such a simple issue, cannot be resolved after 4 weeks. 

Hey kimryay12, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry your issues is still not resolved.

Please can you let me know what happens now when you try to register with new details what error messages do you get? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The error message is that with have found you, and I have already got an account, which is my old account. I have no visibility of my new account number. 

Does it let you give any options at all?

Okay if you haven't got the details you wouldn't be able to register as you need these.

I am going to send you a PM, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?