cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house, given new account number but can’t use existing virgin media account details

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

Changed address, received new account number,  and now can’t send emails using my existing email address. 

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chrisp45, 

Thank you for your post 👍

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your email, just to confirm is the email one of our domains? 📧 (eg : @ntlworld @VirginMedia.com)

If so did you request for them to be moved and transferred from your previous account? 

Zoie

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie

Blueyonder domain.
Now appears to be working but wife’s emails on secondary account are only accessible by Virgin web Mail. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for replying,

Glad this is working for you, I would need to know if a move and transfer of your email accounts have been made. As if not the emails on your previous account may be deleted.

How are you accessing your emails? What web client do you use?

Let me know and I can assist further on this.

Zoie

Astha9211
Joining in

Hi, 

I am unfortunately facing the same issue whereby I cannot access the new account when i sign in. I can only see the old account. Can somebody from VM also reach out to me. Thanks!

Astha 

Hey Astha9211, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

If you've got a new account we would need to raise an IT ticket so we can swap the emails over.

I will send you a PM now, please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?