cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house and haven't received packaging to return kit

laxelee1
Joining in

I received a text from Virgin saying that they are about to send me the packaging to return the broadband kit. It said in that text message that if I am moving house I should text that number back with the new address, so that is what I did. I never received acknowledgement that they were aware that I had moved address, but I assumed that everything was okay. Then a week ago they said that they had sent me the prepaid packaging to return the kit. However, I had not received any packaging. They say that I need to contact them, but I cannot find a number to call and I have no idea who I need to tell this to. They said that in 9 days time they will apply a charge of £40 to my account, which seems unfair since it is not my fault that they have not been able to successfully allow me to return the kit. Any help here would be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @laxelee1,

Thanks for taking the time to post your issue here.

I can look into this for you but you would need to send over a private message, so that we can pass account security and look into this for you.

I will send the private message over in a moment, please look out for it and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L