cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home - Account incorrect

wiltshire89
Tuning in

Hi, I have move home and taken virgin services with me to the new address which gave me a new account number, i cannot register this and look online at my bills and statements as my email address is already used on my old address and old account number which is now closed.

i need this email address transferred to my new account number so I can see my up to date bills and statements.

any help would be appreciated,

many thanks

31 REPLIES 31

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for your response, however this doesn’t answer my question. The issue isn’t with the email, I now have two account numbers. You’ve stated you’re glad I now have access? Which I don’t, I’ve never said I have access.

How do I resolve this as I need to be able to access the account? 

That also hasn’t answered my question regarding the payments. I’m not sure what you mean, and why are they in two separate payments? What are the package changes, as I haven’t agreed to package changes? The bills make no sense. 

Hi hpritchard. I would not be able to fully answer this until i look at the account and will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Please look out for the private message. Chris