cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from fun to mixit bundle

randombeats
On our wavelength

Hello all I've just renewed my contract today now I'm on the mixit bundle (previously was on fun) most of the channels I watchd on fun have disappeared is this virgin re branding and moving channels to a different teir? 

Thanks Richard 

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Richard,

The agent that renewed your contract should have advised you that the because the Fun bundle is now obsolete that they were mving you to the nearest equivalent bundle. At the same time they should have advised you of any channels that would be lost.

It looks to me like they should have moved you to the Maxit bundle and priced it accordingly.
You can compare the channels in each bundle <<< Here >>> 

With you now being on the Mixit package you can add Personal Picks to add the missing channels, although they are £7 a month extra for the first Personal Pick bundle, and £5 a month extra for any additional ones.

List of Personal Picks 

If I were you I would call up again and cancel the regrade (you have a 14 day cooling off period) and ask to be put back on to your original package and then regrade (or cancel) armed with the knowledge of what each package/add on entails.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm going to i was offered 200mb broadband and the maxit for £64 when I WhatsApp chated earlier but I'll properly sort it out tomorrow but yes I'm within my 14 days as you say 

I signed up for 350mb internet & mixit tv for £53 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @randombeats thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Yes - as @newapollo has mentioned, Fun TV is an old and now obsolete package so we have brought all customers onto the nearest available which for you, is Mixit TV.
I'm really pleased to hear that you were able to get a deal you were satisfied with, that's great news - please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help in the future!

Many thanks

Tom_W

It's not sorted, got to call back as we've lost kids & other channels we watch so I'm going to have to look at the maxit bundle which will be more of a cost but has every channel we had before 

Hi @randombeats thanks for your reply and clarification.

Apologies, when you mentioned you'd signed up I thought you were happy with the outcome of this, that's my misunderstanding there.

With upgrading to the Maxit bundle, there may be other offers to unlock which may lead to a great value package - I'd advise calling us when you have some spare time and we can offer you the best bundles available.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I'm going to i have to wait 48 hours as my old one is still on the system and my new one won't show on my account untill 48h after apparently 

Hi @randombeats thanks for your reply.

Yes, it can take a little bit of time for the system to catch up but when this time has passed, please give us a call and we'll get this sorted.
Many thanks 

Tom_W