cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved House - Contract end date wrong.

sonjayb
Tuning in

Hi 

I moved home in Apr 2022 taking my Broadband & Phone service with me with no changes. my Service activated Broadband without any problems.

My original contract is due to 24 Sep 2022 and I was told that since there are no change in service the contract end date remain same, but I have received a new contract with a new end date 23ed Nov 2023, I have raised a complain and talked with customer care and they said this will be rectified, but nothing happen and complain closed without resolution. 

I read the T & Cs about moving home and that my original Contract should remain the same with the existing end date.

Please could someone from the VM forum Team on here contact me to help me rectify this problem.

Kind regards

Sonjay Bank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for allowing me the chance to help you with this @sonjayb.

I am glad we got there in the end 🙂 If you ever need anything in the future, please do make a new post, so we can help you asap!

I have closed your complaint as agreed, hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sonjayb,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am so sorry for the issue with your home move.

I will send you a private message, so I can help you further.

Please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for allowing me the chance to help you with this @sonjayb.

I am glad we got there in the end 🙂 If you ever need anything in the future, please do make a new post, so we can help you asap!

I have closed your complaint as agreed, hope you have a lovely rest of the day.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Sonjay