cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly usage statement

IvyCastle
Joining in

Any idea where I find the usage statement in my account. Is it under a particular heading  etc? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vwillcox
Rising star

I'll copy my post from the post below yours:

https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

Best Regards,

Me

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

vwillcox
Rising star

I'll copy my post from the post below yours:

https://www.virginmedia.com/myusage

Best Regards,

Me

prolecata
Tuning in

Possibly like you I just got an email from VM saying checkout out your monthly usage statement with a link. The link takes you to a page that does not have your monthly usage statement. After searching in my account for some while I could not find my monthly usage statement. 
I see the first reply to this thread question takes you to the correct page.

IvyCastle
Joining in

Thanks, although come on Virgin media, leaders in Communications but can't communicate to its users. Plus the usage statement very poor, tells you very little.

Hi @IvyCastle,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that you're not a fan of the usage statement. We'll take your feedback on board.

If there's anything further that we can assist you with, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Reviving this thread rather than starting a new one. 

This usage statement is absolutely incorrect. Apparently I am in the top 20% of all customers for watching sports. 

I do not watch sports, and I even turn off the sports reports on news broadcasts. 

I apparently now use my phone for quite a bit of non-international calls, too. The only person I call on my landline does not live in the UK. 

How is this information gathered, and is there any way to see the actual usage, as I am not the downloading sports fan the usage statement thinks I am. 

Hello starred

Thanks for your post and for bringing this to our attention 

To be honest Howe that information is collated and sent out is not something I know right now

But I can go away and see what went wrong and as soon as I have an answer, I can happily let you know 

Gareth_L

Hello starred

I am still waiting on an update about this 

Sorry for the delay

Gareth_L