cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill Higher Than Normal..Why?

21Gramps21
Joining in

How can I contact Virgin Media regarding my latest monthly bill, it is higher than usual and I have not ordered anything, or done anything different than I have for the previous 16 months of this contract (or indeed the 30+ years I have been with Virgin and Telewest).

Everything I try on line, shows an error, so it seems impossible to actually get anyone to sort the matter.

Help/advice appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @21Gramps21,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you've received a higher than expected monthly bill recently. Have you had a chance to take a look at the bill yet to see what the additional charges are in relation to? You can access your billing via your My Virgin Media online account.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @21Gramps21 

You can also access your billing using the https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media-app 

The above link will allow  you to download the app if you haven't already done so.

The web site has been getting updated over the past few days which may explain the errors you experienced but all should be well now.

If you still keep getting errors then either try a different browser, or clear your browsing data, or try using the browser in a incognito window/tab

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks newapollo,

That's also a good shout using the app.

Cheers,

Corey C