cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistake in billing

Kirsti
Tuning in

Virgin charged me £10.80 too much this month. The telephone customer service person agreed that a mistake was made, but was unable to rectify it. She then tried to transfer me to the "proper" customer service department, but the call got cut off. 

What next?

12 REPLIES 12

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kirsti,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your bill. 

I have been able to locate your account and will be able to look into this for you. 

What I will do is private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin

I replied to your private message. What next?

Kirsti

Hi Kirsti,

Please respond to my private message when you can, so we can proceed further with our conversation.

^Martin

Martin,

I am trying to send an important message to the private message chain, but it appears to have been closed. Could you reopen it please?

Kirsti

Hi Kirsti,

I'm sorry that isn't allowing you to send that. I will pop you a message now to open this. 

^Martin

The exact same thing has happened to me. Also i have noticed that i have been charged a differet amount to the amount stated on my contract for over a year!! I have made a complaint online as i cannot get through on the phone.

*please delete*

error

Good Afternoon @FarenHeit, thanks for your posts, can you confirm if you still require our assistance on this matter?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes please