cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing order

lyesbkz
Tuning in

I placed an order online through my account to change my package on 30 April which included agreeing to a new price of £54 per month for 18 months. I have the emails with the contract information and order confirmation number, but nothing has happened since then. When I call up, they claim to have no record of my order but are happy to 'match the price as closely as possible' to £95 per month for the same thing if I want to 'try placing the order again'.

How do I get this sorted?

2 REPLIES 2

VMUser1812
Fibre optic

Well if you do indeed have email proof of the agreed contract, then you make a formal complaint to VM citing that they are now in breech of the 2015 Consumer Rights Act, and they can honour the legally binding agreement or suffer the consequences.

Or, alternatively, in a day or so a member of the forum team will get to this thread, offer to check things, get some information from you by personal message, sort it all out and sigh and think to themselves ‘right here we go yet again sorting out the mess made by VM’s terminally incompetent backend provision, this wasn’t what was promised in my interview, I never knew they were that bad, time to update my LinkedIn profile!’

Alternatively, you pursue action against VM with the Ombudsman Service and ultimately the Courts!

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Iyesbkz,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your package upgrade. 

We can certainly take a look into this for you to see what we can do to help. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin