cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Volt benefit

Trueplayer31
Joining in

Following...

I applied for volt a while back and have had the o2 benefits for about a week now but the upgrade to my broadband speed from Virgin hasn't come through yet. 

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread. @Trueplayer31  please add more details so the Community can help]

6 REPLIES 6

Trueplayer31
Joining in

Thanks for making a new post. 

I applied for volt a while back (seems like more than 2 weeks ago, I think it was before the new year but I can't find an email to confirm the exact date). I have had my o2 benefits confirmed around a week ago and I am expecting to move form 500Mb package to the 1Gb with Virgin but this hasn't happened yet. 

Thanks for your post @Trueplayer31. and a very warm welcome to you

Can you please confirm the date when the benefits were added to the O2 account?

Usually the O2 account benefits are added with immediate effect, whereas Virgin Media can take 14 days. 

I suspect if the O2 benefits were added within the last 14 days, we're still in process of these being added to your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

Hi @David_Bn 

o2 was activated on 05/01/22 but there was definitely a handful of days between signing up and receiving that email. 

Hi Trueplayer31,

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

As the O2 benefits are applied as soon as the account information is verified, we'd need to go from that date. 

If you are still waiting for the VM benefits to be applied on the 19th, pop back and let us know and we can raise this for you then. 

Keep us posted on how it all goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath_F,

Still no change in broadband package : ( 

Where do we go from here?

Thanks, Nick

Hi Nick, 

Apologies for this still not being changed for you.

I'm going to send you a pm so this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules