Menu
Krizztoff
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing Delivery

Hi

I have no idea why you use the knuckle-dragging **bleep**s at Yodel, but apparently yesterday they managed to not deliver JD0002251297098435 to me, but on their website its saying it is in fact delivered. We where in. I have CCTV, I have a video Door entry system with proximity alert. Nothing, no door bell, no recording, nothing.I also have a Restaurant neighbor who was open when they claimed the delivery and it would of been a 2 minute job to leave any parcel with them. They apparently tried to deliver the day before, but couldn't even leave a note. SO someone signed for this, and it sure as hell wasnt anyone in my house.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Delivery

Hi Krizztoff, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about this. 

Depending on what was being delivered, we wouldn't be able to have this left with a neighbour, it would need to be delivered to the account address. 

If it's showing up as delivered then you will need to contact Yodel directly. Their customer service number is: 0844 755 0117.

Let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Krizztoff
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It was a router, it turned up on my doorstep opened. Yodel where not very helpful as they where adamant their driver dropped it with me. Their utter garbage. Now I have a router, no instructions or cables, I do have spares but it seems I have a robbing scumbag neighbor.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What part of the UK you from? See if it’s anyone from my depot.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Krizztoff

Thanks for messaging us today. 

Can you confirm if you have managed to speak to us regarding this as I see your post was on Sunday, we you are to order the correct cables etc? 

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Kind Regards 

Chris_W1

0 Kudos