cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Amazon Voucher

AlisonAlden
Tuning in

Like many others on this forum,  I have not received my Amazon Gift Voucher. 😞

I switched to Virgin Media in May 2022 and was promised a gift of an Amazon Voucher within 120 days.

I have tried contacting the following companies to find the correct person to help me:

VIRGIN MEDIA, GIFTCLOUD,  VOUCHERS@BROADBANDCHOICES.CO.UK,  AMAZON 

Despite wasting hours, I am no closer to receiving the voucher. Please can someone from Virgin Media contact me and honour the switching incentive either by am Amazon Voucher or a cheque sent in the post.

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlisonAlden

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you've not received the voucher. The timescales of 120 days is not from us so it's not us who can help in this matter. It would be the third party company you'd need to reach out too. Was it through Giftcloud from what you've said? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Do you think it is ridiculous that I have to contact multiple companies to receive a promotion for switching to Virgin Media?

Had I known this gift voucher would be so difficult to get, and it is issued by a third party company who I have never heard of, I would never have switched to Virgin.  

It is a company  called Broadband And Choices who I have been unable to have a response from.

I am not kidding when I say I have spent HOURS trying to get this voucher!

Screenshot_20220912-132100_Outlook.jpg

Thanks for coming back to me. I can fully appreciate the frustration with this. Normally the company in question would send you the voucher either within 120 days or just after it to the registered email address you signed up with. Have you checked junk/spam folders? 

Try this as well - https://rewards.giftcloud.com/contact-us?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes, I kept an eye on my junk/spam folder.

In the screenshot shot I previously sent, Giftcloud told me it was not them and to contact another company. I have highlighted below.

I would like to lodge a formal complaint as I seem to be no closer to a resolution. It is not good enough to keep passing me onto 'third party' companies (who can't help). 

Virgin Media have contracted these companies to help with their promotion. There seems to be zero accountability from Virgin Media when the gift voucher is not received and this needs to be brought to attention of CISAS.

Screenshot_20220912-132100_Outlook.jpg

Hi there @AlisonAlden

I am so sorry that this has happened and I can understand your frustrations, however it would be the mentioned company in this email that you would need to contact to chase this as we do not issue the voucher. 

Have you been able to reach out to the email address as advised? If so what have the team come back with? 

You can log a complaint in regards to this online here or we can assist you with a complaint via a PM, however it is worth noting the voucher is not issues by ourselves. 

Thank you. 

As previously stated,  I have tried contacting the third party company and have not had a response. 

I would like to lodge a formal complaint to Virgin Media.  I have tried via the website, but surprisingly, it hasn't worked. I don't know what has happened to it?! 

Please see the below screenshots.

Screenshot_20220912-134500_My Virgin Media.jpg

Screenshot_20220912-134507_My Virgin Media.jpg

Morning Alison,

Thanks for coming back to me. I will happily take the complaint via PM but as advised above, the resolution to said complaint is you need to contact the third party as the voucher is nothing to do with us. Will send you a PM now to formalise this for you.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

dankith
Joining in

Hi, I have the exact same situation and have been waited for more than 120 days. Can you let me know how I can raise a complaint? Thank you.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dankith 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your voucher since signing up with us. As mentioned previously in the thread, these are usually handled by a 3rd-Party website, and it would be them who you need to contact to claim the voucher.

I can also see you've spoken with our team since posting, and have been able to get further support on this. Please let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ