cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Account Confirmation Email

SulMatul
Joining in

Hi,

Looks like I've been having the same problems as various other users. I've been attempting to register a new account and have had multiple problems with the website. 

I've just about managed to put in an email and a password that the website accepts as existing / connected to my account, but says "You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email."

I've not received any such email.

Looking through replies in similar threads, it seems this has only been solved when a Virgin Media staff member privately messages the user - unfortunately it looks like this is something I can't resolve myself and may need assistance for, if this is the case.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey SulMatul, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome the community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues signing up online.

This sounds like the account has been set up however its not been activated yet by confirming it is you.

Have you checked the junk / span folder? 

Try can you trying search the emails by the search bar at the top.

Have you also clicked 'send' again when you are on this screen? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

No, I have not had any email come through to junk or spam inboxes, these were the first places I checked, other than the "verify your account" email, which I have clicked on and verified before making this forum post.

I appear unable to generate a new email as there is no "send again" option on the basic login screen.

Hi @SulMatul

Thanks for the reply and good afternoon

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs