Menu
RobTheRump
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Mis-selling

Hi. Could someone tell me how to go about complaining about being mis-sold my package please.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mis-selling

you can view virginmedia complaint process via -> http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi RobTheRump, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you of your concerns regarding your package. 

There are 4 ways in which you can make a complaint with Virgin Media. 

The first, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. I know sometimes you'd rather not talk to someone and follow a different option however all of our agents are trained to handle complaints and if you aren't happy with the resolution they give it can be referred to a manager right away. It's the quickest way to get whatever is wrong resolved. 

Secondly, you can speak to the team via web chat. If you go to the Contact Us Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. The team here will also be able to take your complaint and help resolve things for you.

Third, you can write in to us on the following address:  

FAO Virgin Media Complaints

P O Box 333

Matrix Court

Swansea

SA7 9BB

This route will very likely leave you frustrated though as it is the longest way to resolve a complaint. 

Finally you can let us know what is wrong and we can try and help resolve whatever it is Smiley Happy 

Come back and let us know which option you take and if there is anything else we can do. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lisaharrison
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I purchased the vivid 50 and was missold this deal, your advisors do not listen and notes on my account do not match the conversation in calls that i have had with Advisor. When I purchased the deal i was told the activation £20 would be free but when recieving my bill it was still on there. I then made a complaint no one responded to my complaint, i contacted the it manager and he told me i would get two week free but £27 devided by 2 is not £6. Your manager is rude and does not listen. Call are ment to be recorded to verify what your customers are saying but your advisors refuse to listen to them calls.

Very disappointed with virgin media service i would be better going back to talk talk
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisaharrison

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this dispute with our teams.

I can see that since you posted you have spoken to the teams and they have raised this as a complaint for you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Lisaharrison
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi karen, i reported my mis selling to your team and your team refused to listen to the call (which is ment to be recorded for QA). The manager was rude and just because your team said you had no record on the note (which of causes your not going to off recorded). My complaint was never resolved and I never received a call back. Can you get someone to reply to my resolver before i take this further with the ombudsman?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisaharrison

I have taken a look and can see you have spoken to our teams about this today and they have now resolved the complaint with you which is great!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Gary1011
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Absolute disgrace, i have been mis-sold and today been told that i will be held t the contract as the call that proves they mis-sold was with their out base and they do not (conveniently) have access to those calls. Person who called had no interest in the facts and quite frankly could not clarify the process for complaint (very confused over timeline)

Shambles is all i can say at this stage and after looking at the thread here clearly not following their own process. What is shocking is this is a £10 a month mis sell so not a big deal. this is about principle and the damage this sort of thing does to reputation.

The sort of behavior you would expect from a tin pot outfit how far VM have fallen.

Beware the sales team lie and resolutions team have no desire to resolve it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary1011

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us

I can see you have logged a complaint regarding this and you have disputed this with our teams.

If you need to dispute this independently please follow our Code Of Practice to find out where to take this next.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Gary1011
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi karen

i appreciate the response however a forum user has already furnished me with the key links. I have yet to receive a call back from a senior manager and I have yet to receive a deadlock letter so I can escalate and officially report it to ofcom. 

You could help me with a query though, am I permitted to share the current issue on wider social media or is that not permitted until escalated or resolved with the regulator?

0 Kudos