cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-Sold

James_B124
Tuning in

First post as i don't know what else to do. I was going to leave VM recently after coming out of contract and being appalled at the pricing. I was convinced to stay with a great deal. Now it turns out that deal was a lie, made up and never going to happen. My current bill is over double what was agreed on the phone and no one can help. The agent notes from the sales call do NOT reflect the agreement made so i'm stuck. I can't afford the prices on my account right now and need the deal i was offered over the phone..... any ideas on what to do? I've spent literally hours talking to all different people at VM and no one can help.

5 REPLIES 5

Thank you. Very insightful and good to know I'm not alone (although it sucks for everyone it happens to).

How do i get the attention of the powerful ones here then? I've already spent so much energy on this and I'm so tired of it.

James_B124
Tuning in

I marked the reply as helpful, but i think it might have looked like the issue was resolved. I've removed that 'mark as helpful' and i still need help please! I see previous a later topics have been answered by VM team here... hopefully someone can reply here too?

It will be picked up shortly, I can see that it's been queued for staff to respond to.  

Hi James! Welcome to the community - thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

So sorry to hear of this experience, I will be able to look into this for you. 

I will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details so I can do this. We can then return to the public thread as soon as possible with an update. You will find the PM in your Inbox in the top right corner of the page. 

All the best. 

Molly