cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memorable name

Sam_nicklin123
Just joined

Hi 

Please could someone PM me regarding changing my memorable name and a query I have regarding my billing. 

thanks 

sam

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the query you have? If you can provide some basic details, then one of two things will happen..

1: If it's account-specific, the staff team have a head-start

2: If not, other community users may be able to help.

And in the same vein, what do you mean by your memorable name? I'm guessing you've forgotten your account password and are seeking to have it reset?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sam, welcome to the community!

Thank you for getting in touch. We can certainly send you a PM to offer some support - however as Japitts mentioned in their reply it would be good to know what sort of query you need support with, as we may be able to offer this in the public forum that would benefit other members of the community. 

What sort of billing query do you have? 

Regarding changing your memorable word - if this is the one for your email you can change it yourself via your My Virgin Media login

If this is the memorable word used by phone we will be able to update this for you providing you are the account holder, and we have completed data protection. 

All the best. 

Molly