Menu
Spiersy75
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Manned installation fee

Have just had my first bill which has got a charge for manned installation, this wasn’t mentioned and not expected. Is this right?? even on email confirmation it says installation is free🤔🤔

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manned installation fee

is there a discount applied to remove the cost of the install. if not you need to call CS and get them to remove the charge it it was not on the contract

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spiersy75, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spiersy75,

It's just a quick message to let you know we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need assistance with this, come back to me via the Private Message I sent you Smiley Happy

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos