Menu
Highlighted
tonyO
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Making a complaint

10 days ago I negotiated a new tv / broadband deal that I was happy with. When the contract came through it was quite different from what was agreed. Another call to 150 and I was told that I couldn't have the deal I'd agreed and offered a take it or leave it much different deal. I was also told that I couldn't go back to my previous deal. I asked about making a complaint and was sent a leaflet with details of how and where. I wrote my experiences down to send by email and at the end of it, the Captcha wouldn't work so I couldn't submit my complaint. I then did it again to send by post. I sent it tracked and signed for to the PO box in Swansea as directed in the Virgin brochure by 1pm today. At 2pm I check and the letter made it Swansea but hasn't been delivered it's down as being re-directed. When I ring Royal Mail, they tell me it's at Virgin's request that letters to the address they've Virgin had given me are to be re-directed.  He couldn't see where to. Am I paranoid, is it just me who thinks there's a conspiracy regarding  registering complaints or am I just unlucky, has any one out there had similar problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Making a complaint

Hello @tonyO

Welcome to the forums and for you first post - I am sorry to first understand that you have had some issues with your package change and then with logging a complaint. 

In regard to logging a complaint, the agent should have logged a complaint with you there and then on the call - this is the process that ALL agents must follow at any sign of dissatisfaction so for that I do apologise. 

As we have now closed our Swansea site, any post sent here will be re-directed; I am sorry about that. I have checked the complaints code of practice and can see that the old address is still showing - I will ensure to get this fed back to the business and ensure that the new address is advised and updated. However - your complaint would have still been logged on our system - you should receive acknowledgement of this shortly. 

Very sorry about your package change issues - this certainly is not the experience we would expect at all. 

I have located your account and can see what has happened - I have sent you a PM so we can go through some security and I'll be able to update you on that and your complaint for you. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Making a complaint

Glad that we were able to get things sorted out for you @tonyO Smiley Happy 

If you need any more assistance, please do not hesitate to pop back and the community or one of the team will be more than happy to help you out.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos