cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M200 downgraded to M100 for no reason

Peav
On our wavelength

Hi Team, 

Can you have a look into why my internet connection was downgraded from M200 to M100 around 15:30 today.

We were put onto M200 from M100 last March and agreed to an additional 18 month contract.

I've had a look at the account online - this is a very old Mates Rates account that doesn't fully work online( Mates Rates ended years ago), and it shows the contract as still having M100 speeds, but the last 12 months of bills have been for M200 with discount.

We should be moving to Volt and have an open case for this with the exec team, as O2 did their side in the middle of Jan.

M100 Config.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Peav,

Thank you for coming back to me. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the times provided by the executive team. I understand that we all have different working hours.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you're able to give the team a call anytime soon. 

Let us know when you have an update.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Peav,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some ongoing issues with your speeds and your package at the moment! I completely understand how frustrating this can be, but I'm here to help.

I was able to run some checks through my systems, and I cannot see any power level issues in regards to your connection. I can see that the executive team have been in touch with you recently and that they are looking into this issue further for you. Can you keep us updated on how you're getting on with this? 

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Peav
On our wavelength

Hi Paulina_Z,

The exec team were asked to contact us via email, with they did, only to ask us to call them. The account is in my wife's name so I understand she would need to make the call, but as she works nights as a care worker, is unable to make the call back during the hours they provided.

As of now, the connection has just been moved back to M200, not sure if this is M100 boosted by volt to M200 as we thought this would be boosted to M/V350 from M200 as part of the o2 partnership.

I'll see how things proceed over the next few days.

Kind Regards,

Kev

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Peav,

Thank you for coming back to me. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by the times provided by the executive team. I understand that we all have different working hours.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you're able to give the team a call anytime soon. 

Let us know when you have an update.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Peav
On our wavelength

Hi @Paulina_Z

Issue is all sorted - The exec team had reduced the connection to M100 to put me on V200 as we have the older Super Hub 2, and to reduce the cost slightly. I spoke with Chris today and I have a new router arriving in a few days and my connection will go up to V350.

This can be marked as closed/resolved.

Thanks for the help