cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M200 Billing is wrong

crimsom
Dialled in

Hi Serena_C, I am a new VM broadband customer and my first Virgin Media M200 bill is wrong. 

broadbandchoices Special Offer M200 £28pm + £75 Voucher.jpg

My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm + £75 Voucher has not been processed and the first VM bill says £29pm and no £75 Voucher. VM sent email saying they will be in touch, but they have not and their online chat does not work. Telephone calls do not work. Have raised VM Compliant, but this says VM bill will be £29pm. 

How can I get VM billing to process my order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm + £75 Voucher? 

Kind regards. 

VM Chat can't find that page .jpg

52 REPLIES 52

My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm has still not been processed. 

The first double month payment has been undertaken and my Direct Debit VIRGIN MEDIA PYMTS says another £29.00 payment has been undertaken. There continues to be no progress on paying the mutually agreed £28pm. Very disappointing, but consistent with VM's reputation that their Billing Department ignores complaint process and fails to correct their mistakes. 

Hi crimsom,

Can we ask if you have replied to the private messages, you have been sent my colleague? Unfortunately, without more information we will be unable to assist further with this.

Please reply to the private messages you have been sent.

Kind regards Jodi. 

My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm has still not been processed. Very disappointing, but consistent with VM's reputation that their Billing Department ignores complaint process and fails to correct their mistakes. 

Hi @crimsom,

I am really sorry to hear that. I can see that one of my colleagues reached out to you about this via private message, and that we've asked you to respond to us there for further information and so we can assist you.

Please proceed with this as requested so we can help you further. Alternatively, please refer to one of our other available contact methods instead.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Virgin Media Broadband Bill is still wrong. They accepted £28pm contract and email arrives to say they will continue to Bill £29pm. Sent letters of complaint, but still no Deadlock letter to instigate Ombudsman review. Virgin Media bad customer reputation continues. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi crimson, 

Thank you for getting back to us here on the Community.

I would like to take a closer look in to this so I am going to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Virgin Media Broadband Bill is still wrong. They accepted £28pm contract and email arrives to say they will continue to Bill £29pm. Sent letters of complaint, but still no Deadlock letter to instigate Ombudsman review. Virgin Media bad customer reputation continues. 

Hi there @crimsom, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with getting your bill amount rectified. I will certainly do my best to help you with this so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Billing continues to be wrong at £29 pm. M200 Welcome offer - 18 month saving ends on 22 May 2023. 

Without any consultation, VM have changed my package to be M250 Fibre Broadband which is £50.00 pm from 22 May 2023. 

The additional speed is of no benefit to this customer. 

For information on VM late payment and payment handling fees, please see www.virginmedia.com/priceguides. 

Switching ISP broadband packages

My VM Direct Debit will be cancelled on 22 May 2023.

How can customer make sure that VM Payments Ltd does not claim to be surprised at contract termination and try to claim late payment and payment handling fees?  

Kind regards. 

Hey @crimsom,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, what I would like to do to help discuss this further is to invite you in for a private message, I will send this to you shortly.

If you haven't used our private message function before, you can access it via the purple envelope on the right side of your screen.

Thanks. Joe.