cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M200 Billing is wrong

crimsom
Dialled in

Hi Serena_C, I am a new VM broadband customer and my first Virgin Media M200 bill is wrong. 

broadbandchoices Special Offer M200 £28pm + £75 Voucher.jpg

My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm + £75 Voucher has not been processed and the first VM bill says £29pm and no £75 Voucher. VM sent email saying they will be in touch, but they have not and their online chat does not work. Telephone calls do not work. Have raised VM Compliant, but this says VM bill will be £29pm. 

How can I get VM billing to process my order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm + £75 Voucher? 

Kind regards. 

VM Chat can't find that page .jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@crimsom wrote:

Hi @Joseph_B not sure about your confusion with question "How can customer make sure that VM Payments Ltd does not claim to be surprised at contract termination and try to claim late payment and payment handling fees? 

Virgin Media does not comply with the Ofcom One Touch Switch deadline of 03 April 2023.

No ISP's comply with the One Touch Switch. Ofcom has expanded the deadline because none of them were ready. 

/ispreview.co.uk/frustration-as-ofcom-delay-faster-uk-broadband-isp-switching 

"Consumers looking to change broadband providers in the UK will be unhappy to learn that the UK telecoms regulator, Ofcom, has confirmed a delay to the introduction of their faster and more extensive One Touch Switch (OTS) migration system – possibly by 6 months or more – because ISPs are not yet ready to support it."

How does customer stop their broadband service with VM ISP provider and start a new service with a new Openreach provider? VM M200 Contract ends 22 May 2023.  

You need to give VM 30 days notice to end your contract as per the /Terms_and_Conditions 

How do I end my agreement? – See Section N
• You can cancel this agreement at any time by giving 30 days’ notice.
• If you cancel this agreement before the minimum period has finished (and not during the cooling off period) you may have to pay an early disconnection fee. We will tell you how much this will be before you cancel. You can find out more details on the early disconnection fee and process by visiting the Legal Stuff section here early disconnection fees.

To cancel you need to contact VM as per the methods indicated on the following page :-

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving 

By calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority. However, it's taking longer at present due to the price rise emails.

By live online  messenger chat which opens on that page when you click on the "Live Chat"  icon

Or by using snail mail and writing tVirgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA, including your name, address and account number. Send it by registered (signed for) post.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

52 REPLIES 52

Corey_C

Hi crimsom,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to use at the Community Forums,  Did you sign up directly via the compare site and where did you get that order number from?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey_C

1. Placed online M200 order using VM link provided by broadbandchoices for Special Offer M200 £28pm + £75 Voucher. 

2. Virgin Media Web Team webteam@virginmedia.com email says Your Virgin Media order summary reference: CH2003368138. 

3. Virgin Media <no-reply@giftcloud.com> email says Thank you for submitting your details for the following offer: £75 Gift Card. Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided after 120 days from your purchase. 

Kind regards. 

Hi Corey_C 

Disappointed that my.virginmedia.com account does not have capability to have online customer dialogue. Realistically, I do not expect Virgin Media Community to resolve Customer Complaints. Not sure how to stimulate Customer Complaint dialogue. 

Have now used surface snail mail to send paper letters to a) Complaints, Virgin Media, Sunderland SR43 4AA, and b) Customer Complaints Director, Virgin Media Ltd, Customer Complaints, Sunderland SR43 4AA. Hopefully the correct Order CH2003368138 resolution will be implemented, or deadlock letter issued so that independent Ombudsman review can start. 

Kind regards. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @crimsom 

As explained on the outline above, the voucher will provided (via a 3rd party) 120 days after your services have been activated. 

Regarding your complaint, it can take up to 28 days for us to respond to a complaint, for our code of practice please visit here you are also able to track the complaints status via this link

Kind regards,

Zak_M

VM Resolutions Team have been proactive and sent no reply email on Tue 04/01/2022 at 05:48. The Virgin Media team have provided a generalised response without being specific. Consequently do not know what fix (if any) has been deployed. 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you @Crimson,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my private message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Just had a look, and My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm is still saying £29pm. VM surface mail letter (no date) has arrived to say M200 complaint is going to be processed. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Crimson, 

We have sent you a PM to look into this for you please see above.

Zoie

My VM order CH2003368138 for M200 at £28pm has still not been processed. VM has accepted order CH2003368138. Yesterday, VM payments are now taking £29pm. When is VM going to visit the existing formal complaint(s) and get this resolved?