cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost cheque from Virgin media

veleva97
Tuning in

Hello!

I received a cheque from virgin media for having paid more and now I lost it. I would like to be send a new one. The previous one was sent to my address in London, BR4 9PZ, where my debit card is registered and where I live permanently.

I cannot access my virgin media account as it was in 2017 and maybe it has been deleted as the email I used to register is no longer in your database. 

Can you help? I do not remember my secret password. I have my reference number, previous bills, mobile number. 

P.S I was offered to be sent a new security password to the address I used virgin media services, however I was a tenant there and have no longer any connection to this place. 

Hope you can help me get out of this situation!

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @veleva97,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your refund cheque from us.

When was the original cheque sent out to you?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

I found a screeshot of the cheque. Please find attached.IMG_8622.JPG

I have lost the paper, i have only screenshot. Can you send a new one?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @veleva97 

The picture of the cheque was rejected as it contains your full name and address and virgin account number.

You should remove any personal information from the picture if you post it again.

For the benefit of VM Staff the image did show that the cheque was issued on 10th February 2021 and related to a billing mistake that was made when the OP left VM. The cheque value was for the amount VM owed plus interest to cover the period since being issued.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yes, Can I be sent a new one? I have lost the paper. I have only the screenshot which I cannot use.

Hi veleva97, thanks for getting back to us.

I would love to help you get a replacement cheque sent.  To enable me to do so, I need to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi veleva97, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R