cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookin for a Mods help

macavasc
Joining in

Hi there

Looking to get in touch with a Mod to help rectify an issue with a typo in the email address I have given Virgin for my new account

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@macavasc  Welcome to the Community.

The Community Moderators don't generally reply to queries. Their role is to moderate the forums.  You should, however, receive a response from the VM Forum Team who do reply to posts and offer help.  They will need to deal with your issue and will likely be here tomorrow to assist.

Other community members also respond to posts and assist where possible but cannot rectify issues such as yours.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there

Thanks for your reply, I didnt really know where to post this as I currently cant create an account due to  the typo.

I'll bide my time til a Forum Team member shows up who can point me in the right direction

Thanks again

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have posted in the right place.  They should respond tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi macavasc, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear there has been an error when entering your details, I will be able to help.

Ill pop a message over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page to grab a few more details and we can go from there. 

Speak soon, 

Nat