Menu
Gordon8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Login Problem

Hi All, I can't log into my VM account.  Tried resetting the password - doesn't work. Tried diff. Browsers on mobile, tablet and computer - same result. Tried VM texting for help and phoned customer services, still no joy. Tried resetting cache and data in Chrome and no luck.

0 Kudos
Gordon8
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login Problem

Had another go with VM help texting. Explained the situation , and after a few texts, was told to contact the TST. Surely it is straight forward with all this technology to reset a password via a link to my original email address. I don't understand why the Browser you use is important. Not had any major problems with loads of other websites. Just signed up with the VM store, with no problems!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gordon8, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for the problems you've had signing in to your MyVM account.

Just to clarify - have you ever accessed the account before, or is this the first time trying?

Do you get any specific error message when failing to sign in?

Tom_F 

0 Kudos
Gordon8
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom, Thanks for the reply. I haven't logged in for quite a while, probably a year or more, so not sure if my password entry is correct. The message is 'You've entered the wrong username or password'. The account number is recognised, and password reset goes to a page that says something is broken. I have been with VM for several years, and wonder if my email address on set up was a freeserve email, now discontinued.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your swift reply. I'm towards the end of my working day now, but I'll be happy to investigate further tomorrow.

I'll send a PM to confirm some details & will look forward to hearing back from you so we can get this sorted.

Tom