cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issue

Sathian
Joining in

I have a active M100 Fibre Broadband. I have initiated Sign-in in Virgin media page but I have received a verification link to my mail id. But its timed-out and I am not receiving any new verification link even on re-requesting.

Screenshot_20**:**:**:**:**:**-628_com.android.browser.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sathian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty verifying your email address. We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sathian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty verifying your email address. We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sathian, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message on this one. 

I'm glad things are sorted for you now. If you have any further issues, please pop back and let me know so I can help you further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Bjqjme
Joining in

Hi 

the same is happening to me. I received a verification link, clicked on it right away and it said expired. I’ve been requesting another email multiple times but nothing is coming through. Need this sorted ASAP please.

thanks 

Hey @Bjqjme,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with registering your online account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Bjqjme.

I have triggered an email from our system and it should be with you in the next 15 to 20 mins, please can you follow the instructions once this mail has arrived and let know how it goes.

If you don't get the email or get the same error as last time, please let me know and we can get this logged with our IT support team.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, 

nothing has come through. My internet is supposed to go live tomorrow and I’m getting nervous that I can’t even log in to my account. Both my partner and I work from home so if there’s any issues we’re going to be extremely stuck.

thanks 

Hi, 

please can someone get back to me? The email hasn’t come through.

thanks