cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out of My Account

KathD
Joining in

I have been locked out of my Virgin Media account. My saved password no longer works & when I try the forgotten username/password option I get taken to a page that requests details of my latest bill. When I enter these details I am getting a message saying 'Please enter valid bill details' even though that is what I am doing. I have been going round in circles for weeks & I can't get through to any help via phone either. I am now in desperate need of a hardware upgrade as my Tivo box & remote are both failing. I know by reading this forum that others have had exactly the same issue with their accounts so there is obviously a problem. Please help.....

1 REPLY 1

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @KathD,

Many thanks for your recent post! I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've been having getting into your account and that also you've been unable to deal with your TV issues.

I'll be able to assist you firstly with getting back into the account - I'll send you a private message so I can confirm a few personal details with you. Please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide