Menu
Highlighted
Zooloo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Line rental

There wasn't a recognisable place on Community or on Virgin Media. Virgin Media Chat never seems to be available so I will try here instead of going through automated telephone system and ending up with no one who knows anything.

I simply want to know how to pay my Line Rental in advance as I have done for many years being charged more and more every year with less and less saving. With the annual cost being inflated each year and the saving coming down each year I will go into negative equity probably this year.

Anyone out there able to help at all please?

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Line rental

You would need to negotiate a new contract and pay the line rental upfront at the same time. The people to speak to about this are Customer Services. 150 from your Virgin landline and use the "thinking of leaving us" option. I would also use this opportunity to review your services and haggle for a discount. Just tell them you simply can't afford it anymore.

Let us know if you need anymore assistance.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

150 and choose the option to change your services.

You should then be able to select LRS, & it will then tell you if you already have it and offer a renewal. If you don't it will initiate a new one.

JeanHShort
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I tried to pay my annual line rental and they told me there is no longer line rental. It has been moved into the package price so there is no longer any "line rental" to pay annually to save money

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JeanHShort

We no longer offer a Line Rental Saver and I do apologise about this

If you'd like to look at tailoring your package with us for a better offer please contact the teams in Care on one of the below options and they will be happy to help out.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat  can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Give them a shout and let us know how this goes.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos