Menu
andrealemer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lied to twice by Virgin

I called in March 2017 because my contract had ended to get a new deal on a contract...I was given a new deal that was £27 a month which I accepted and was happy with it...

I checked my bill a month ago and it was £42...so I called and they told me there are no notes written down about any contract being given to me in March...only that i talked to someone...

I spoke for about an hour to 2-3 different people and they also said it was weird and assured me they would do a investigation on my case to find out what happened, including listening to the call to prove i was given the £27 contract...

I waited a month for them to get back to me and finally i called up today to find out what the status is and they told me that again there are no notes on my account saying they are doing any investigation to my problem....

they said the only thing that is written down from last month is that they offered me a £30 contract that I declined, I only declined it because I wanted to find out what the outcome of the investigation was to decide if I want to stay with Virgin or depending on the outcome hopefully get a good deal for the mix up that was happening

she said it is my word over virgins that any of this ever happened....I asked for her to do a investigation of the investigation that was supposed to happen last month and she said the phone calls are for training purposes only and they are not able to listen to them to prove anything that was discussed in the conversation....

I have been lied to twice now, and because no one is noting anything down on my account i have no proof anything virgin is saying to me ever happened....

They are not taking any of this seriously...I have never experienced customer service this bad.....seriously, it al seems soo dodgy...i have no faith that anything i talk about is going to be noted down

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lied to twice by Virgin

£27 a month likely a 6 month discount price as it’s cheaper than normal. I don’t see them doing it for the full term.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
andrealemer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£27 a month for 50mb for 12 months is a common discount, i have had it like that for 2 years already and so have my parents, they were supposed to extend it for another 1 year but for some reason he did not do it, and forgot to make a note of it

0 Kudos
Tudor
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When speaking to any utility company about deals it is always best to record the conversation. Stops any arguments later on. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos