Menu
Highlighted
miggiwoo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Left Virgin Media - What next ?

I gave my 30 days notice to leave on 27th February , where my services were switched off on 27th March.

I have had an email with a bill but wonder if this is a final bill or if I should expect anything else ?

The bill is for my usual monthly amount and the billing period is 19th March to 18th April.

Not had any contact from Virgin Media regarding what to expect when I leave other than the 3 times i had to ring them to request a box to return my equipment.

I had been with Virgin for 24 Years so not sure what to expect after leaving ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Left Virgin Media - What next ?

Hi miggiwoo

Was the date on the final bill dated before the cancellation date of the 27th March? Or even on the day?

The cancellation can take place any time in the actual day of disconnection but the bills are produced early hours of the morning do this is possible.

Final Bills are produced within 3 working days of the disconnection so you should receive one soon if the one you have had bills you for the advance period 

If you've overpaid in advance any money owed to you is refunded via cheque once the account has been closed for 35 days. The cheque is then processed and sent yo you so is usually with you round day 45 after the final bill is produced.

More info on Final Bills can be found on that links to the VM help article about it.

Hope this helps.

Kaz

Ex VM employee. Just here to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
miggiwoo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much Kaz for the info.

I will look at the bill dates and check.

Thanks again

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problems.

If you have any further concerns just pop back.

If we can't help the forum staff can or we can point you in the right direction for who you need to speak to.

Have a lovely rest of your evening.

Kaz 

Ex VM employee. Just here to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos