Menu
cmelville
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virgin media charges, no return packaging

Just looking for some information, I gave virgin media 30 days notice on leaving as we were moving out of our student house. They informed me I would have one final bill to pay and that would be all. I specifically asked what charges would be involved and he stated it would be that one bill. So I payed it, and then after our connection was disconnected and I had moved back home, I get a letter saying I owe them £20 and I'm to ring up and pay this over the phone asap? When I gave my notice he took my home address for the return packaging to be delivered, no sign of it after the contract finished. Requested it again 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I got a text today that I have 9 days to return the box or I will be charged £40?? 

Ringing virgin is more pain than I can handle, can anyone give me any answers on where I've gone wrong or how virgin can justify these charges?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin media charges, no return packaging

Take the box and all your paperwork to your local VM high street store and drop it on the mangers desk - and get a receipt for the return

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin media charges, no return packaging

Hi cmelville

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the returns pack and my apologies that at the time of your post this had not been sorted for you.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope if you still need help with this and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos