Menu
Donna75
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Leaving broadband

Can anyone tell me how I can leaving virgin as am paying nearly 40 just for broadband which is absolutely ridiculous 

LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leaving broadband

Hi phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the thinking of leaving us route.Regards Micky 

Sammyt05
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm phoning them 1st thing in the morning. I have just logged on to my account and they have upped my bill to £51 per month and I only have the broadband. They have offered me a £3 discount. Absolutely disgusting. They have upped it by around £20 in the last 2 years. I'm not happy at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

always more expensive just having broadband. only having that doesn't leave much room for manoeuvre in any 'loyalty' discount their end. having just had a quick look, virgins top broadband on its own is 50 quid a month.
0 Kudos
Sammyt05
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Yes I totally understand that it is more pricey but I haven't even got the top broadband and my prices have jumped up a considerable amount these past few years. Even if I added extras on it wouldn't reduce my price or even it out, in fact it upped them even further. I don't really watch TV so do not want to be paying for something that I am not going to be using. I will have to have a serious think about which way I will go. Either continue to pay the same price, add extras to Virgin and even go elsewhere.

I do appreciate you commenting back though. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sammy, 

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with your current price. Have you been able to discuss this with the team since your post?

Let me know if you still need help 🙂

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM- Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sammyt05
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

Apologies only just replying now I have been super swamped at work. 

No I didn't get round to talking to anyone other than the first time when they told me there is nothing they can do.

I have just submitted a new post as I have had no broadband since Monday but when I rang up they did offer me a deal to not leave.

I don't know where to go from here now

0 Kudos