cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving and Returning Hub - Not so easy !

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Mods,

I have cancelled my VM contract and have been asked to return the equipment as would be expected.

However, the email, ( sent to my wife btw !?!?!?!? ) asks for two Hubs to be returned <sigh>

The Hub 3 was returned, and if someone cares to PM me, I will supply a copy of the CollectPlus receipt for proof.

The Hub 5 will be returned once I get the promised Returns paperwork.

So, two things here really.  Why are you emailing my wife?  and why did Yodel fail in the returns process?  

Can a VM Mod please PM so we can get to the bottom of this please?   Thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Adduxi, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're leaving us and sorry to hear of emails requesting equipment you no longer have and being sent to your wife's email address.  I will send you a private message, so I can take a look on your behalf.

Regards

Lee

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lee,

Information sent via PM as requested.

Thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yodel are beyond useless - I'm thinking they must have a pile of parcels in their hub they are working through. I received the email requesting the return of the hub 1 week after I left it at the Collection Point.

Bell981_0-1660723266804.png

Today the 17th Aug still no movement. Please Virgin no more emails about return except "We've received you Hub"

Hello Bell981

Thanks for coming back to the thread. It can take 14 days to receive it, scan in and remove. The emails are automated as well so do contact us after 20th, if nothing else received. 

best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks

1st of September Hub still at Yodel National Hub exactly the same as 12th Aug -Yodel failing - not my fault. see above.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for that Bell981,

Are you still receiving notifications to return the equipment?

Let us know,

Kain

Thanks for your reply.  No messages from VirginMedia - just my disgust at Yodel.

Hi Bell981, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear your equipment hasn't yet been delivered to us. I'd like to ensure this is updated on the account so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs