cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving VM

minhazbanuranga
Tuning in

hello,

I've trying to contact customer service from past 5/7 days to cancel my service.

My vm service contract is finishing this month and I don't want to stay due unprofessional service from you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do you have a Virginmedia 'shop' near you, I'd go there and say you want to leave and stay there until you're satisfied it's done, don't let them fob you off with 'oh we can't do it from here' because they can, they can sign you up from their 'shops' with no problem so they can certainly sign you off from them. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

you need to keep trying the phone

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us'  - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony.
Sacked VIP

I've trying from last 5 days and they don't even talk just stays on waiting.

Do you have a Virginmedia 'shop' near you, I'd go there and say you want to leave and stay there until you're satisfied it's done, don't let them fob you off with 'oh we can't do it from here' because they can, they can sign you up from their 'shops' with no problem so they can certainly sign you off from them. 

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

All VM shops closed years ago

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi @minhazbanuranga thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you're having difficulties getting through to our customer relations team.  I am going to send you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee