cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave and refund

violinov
Tuning in

Hi, I would like to leave Virgin immediately but I paid on the 17th May. Will I get a refund for the remainder? 

32 REPLIES 32

Thank you for the update @violinov.

We truly apologise that you experienced this when cancelling your service. We can understand the frustration caused by this.

I have had a look into your account and can see you spoke to our team this afternoon regarding this. When you spoke to our team what was discussed? Did they confirm if your cancellation request was processed?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, yes the last person I spoke to confirmed it is. He also confirmed calls are recorded. 

Thank you 

Thank you for letting me know @violinov 

Did they also provide reason for the received contract email? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No, I didn't call after I received the email as I am tired. I do hope it's just a timing error by the system.  As I first agreed to renew it and then I cancel it as I was rejected the promised deal. 

Let's see what will happen next week 🙂

Thank you 

Please keep us update on this and let us know if you need any further help. As always we are happy to help 🙂 

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

If I was you, I would not trust them, in my experience, they seem to have a call centre culture of mythomania. Tell them you will only talk to them in writing snail mail perf. But email is fine too. Can I send you a PM?

Hi . An update...

I got now a bill for 31 pounds and also my disconnection date would be 25.07 so I should expect a final bill :D:D:D:D

I mean what is this a joke by them? 

By the way, chatted with an agent for like 1 hour and the chat crashed too...

This service was supposed to be stopped like 2 months ago. 

It seems like its just the beginning of a long and annoying route... 

No comments 

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, violinov, 

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details

Cheers,

Corey C

Anonymous
Not applicable

@violinov wrote:

This service was supposed to be stopped like 2 months ago. 

Ditto.  2 attempts to cancel TV and on my 3rd with BB. 

I have called twice in a few days to get them to confirm the date and values of final bills.  Clearly stating no changes just read what it says on the screen.

They've been losing customers quarter on quarter so they should know how to process it properly.

When they mess up leaving they are guaranteeing the customer doesn't come back.

I was on 50.74 monthly at the moment. Then a guy named Zafir - pretty cool guy I must say, very understanding offered me the same speed for 21 pounds... I still said no. Then I started receiving emails by bots saying does 35 pounds a month 200 mbps would make you stay with us...

Zafir is my last source to go, as he told me any issues to call him. I'm just waiting now to see how it goes.... 

I mean... whatever