cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave and Rejoin Virgin Media

sam168
Tuning in

Hi All

My current deal is ending and VM won’t match price so we are leaving on 1 Feb how quickly after that can my partner sign up as a new customer and get a new customer deal? Would rather stay with VM but not paying heavily inflated prices as a loyal customer. Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Three months after Feb 1st, so May 1st

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I’m now really confused my partner called VM and they told her she can sign up as a new customer 30 days after service ends. Pity VM can’t offer a better deal and I wouldn’t need to leave.

The order would get processed yes however it would flag as having a connection to you so the eligibility check would fail overall.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Ok thanks again I’ll arrange to buy a Mi-Fi for 3 months and then get my partner to sign up as a new customer after 3 months for a cheaper deal.

Hi,

I am in the same position you were back in Feb.  How did you get on with your plan to sign up in your partners name and start as a new customer?