Menu
Tattes
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Leave VM

I have just been on the web chat about trying to sort a new contract out, first off all, of your a new customer you get offered a better deal, was offered a deal from the web site, it was being offered at 89 a month, I get offered it for 99, I asked why and they said that’s just for new customer, i said I don’t want that anyway because I don’t want sky sports and they just kept sayin you might as well pay more, useless, that’s what VM are, no loyalty from them, I was gonna stay with them, but not at a company that value new customers in front of us loyal customers, when my re turn kit comes, I’m not gonna even send it back, will tell them to come and get it, I also told them I got offered a deal from a meal saying that they would love me to stay, and offered a deal for 45 a month, they said they Carnt see this deal, stuff VM, would rather pay a new installation fee from SKY then pay them my money

0 Kudos
Tattes
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leave VM

Got a meal should say got a email 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

that is what you have to do. Move to Sky and when your sky contract ends move back.
Staying will not get you good deals

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Tattes
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well last year I was on the verge off going, then VM rang me up after I agreed to go to sky, I hope VM goes bust, no customer service, also VM have emailed me with a offer and when I asked about it they didn’t know nothing about it, sayin please stay, then I get someone offering me a VIP package when I don’t want sky sports or the vivid 350 broadband, I was happy with vivid 100 and full house bundle without sky sports, sky is a lot better than virgin, no problems with the service, bettter customer service

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

then why are you here moaning. go woth Sky.

And if VM go bust then Sky will get worse. It will have more users to overload the network and they will have no competition to keep prices down

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Tattes
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Why don’t you just be quiet, you sound stupid 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tattes

I understand you've posted to us and have called in and I can see you have called in again today.

I am sorry to hear that we have been unable to offer you an option similar to the last one you had.

With respect to the options to cancel you are able to do so by calling or writing, I can see you called again today.

If you don't want any of the deals offered that we have available and you have arranged a disconnection then this will take place on the agreed date 30 days from when you gave notice.

With respect to the equipment you do need to return this and we provide a package fully pre paid to send to Collect Plus via any of their local delivery/return outlets. We do not collect at all from homes.

If you do not return the equipment to us and it is eligible to be returned you will be charged.

Finally if we can keep this chat respectful and please be aware of our House Rules

Kind regards

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"