cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payment, bill amount doubled without reason?

AntRWells
On our wavelength

Hi,

I was due to pay my regular bill last tuesday, but I Was late, and just paid it in full just now, but my bill amount is showing twice the amount it should be. I only paid the correct amount, but I'm just asking for confirmation on what it's showing the amount is twice? I've not missed any payments other than the one I just paid?

A little clarity would be nice thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You’ve been here before?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Missed-DirectDebit-then-paid-same-d...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AntRWells, 

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you are confused about your bill.

Have you checked your bill online to see if there were additional charges or if any discounts have dropped off?

Zoie

AntRWells
On our wavelength

Yes I have, and it just states the amount, which is over twice the regular amount. I paid the correct amount, not the double, and I then was emailed by virign to say my payment was only "Part payment" - I'm hoping it's the same as the last time this happend. it is slightly different, as this time it's more than double the amount, which has last time it was exactly double the amount?

Any staff members can confirm the part payment is enough? I don't want my services to be restricted.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @AntRWells,

Thanks for responding.

I will send you a private message now, so I can check into this further.

Please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide