cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large incorrect bill.

kegnkiwi
Tuning in

Hello all,

I have been in contract with virgin for the last 18 months. I have had broadband, phone and tv @ £38.00. The contract was due to end 4/12/2022. I called up 2/11/2022 and put my cancellation in so i did not get any nasty bills. Retentions called me the next day and i agreed a new contract at £46.00 per month. All the new contracts came through but then I get a bill for £105.73. This equates to £24.00 package changes and your package of £81.73. I've called up, and no one can explain what is the problem and that i've just got to pay the bill. I've called back and canceled all the packages and been back on trying to stop the large amount from doing out my account. It still looks like i will get the large amount taken out my account and then a credit back at the end of december. Is there any forum team members who may be able to help?

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kegnkiwi, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear there has been some confusion with your billing. We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kegnkiwi, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message on this one. 

I'm glad that I was able to help resolve things for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know here in the Community. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs