cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline usage

Erbow
Joining in

Hi all, 

im not sure who can help but I’m trying to view my landline usage via my online account. 

when I log in and scroll to landline allowance I click on it I get a box load up then just a white screen. I’ve included a screenshot of it below  

can anyone help me with to why I can’t see my usage or give me another way to view my usage?

thanks

24AAD710-AB68-48BD-BEC8-E2AFDDC530CA.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Morning Erbow,

We can change the itemisation to include call charges below 50p if you prefer.

Let us know.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Can't see your screenshot until approved by a moderator.

To see your upcoming phone charges try the following (on a desktop/laptop via a web browser)

View Bill button>>Click the 'Your usage charges' drop down (towards the bottom of the page)

You should see any pending charges there.

Usage charges, outside your landline package, will also be shown on your monthly bill retrospectively but there is a default 50p limit, within which individual calls are not uniquely identified.

If you want to track any/every call for future reference, you should request that VM sets full itemisation on your landline billing. This should be FOC to you and should show all chargeable calls going forward.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Erbow,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your Landline usage. We want to best help. I have been able to take a look at things backend and can see you recently contacted our team regarding this. Is there anything else you need help with? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

yes I was told to wait and try again which I did. And as from the screenshot I still can’t access it. Can you raise this to your backend team to look into?

Thank you for the update @Erbow.

Just to confirm, did you try accessing the details as advised by @goslow. Did you get the same blank page?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi,

yes I got the same page

Thank you for checking. Do you get the blank page when using alternative devices and browsers? If so have you tried clearing cookies and cache in your browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I did try both and from different devices and nothing. But when I now log in the landline usage option seems to have disappeared. 

Hi @Erbow

I am sorry you are still having issues with this.

If you open your monthly bill statement via your online account and download PDF, this will show your telephone usage with a breakdown of the numbers called and the charges for calls charged over 50p.

Is this the information you require or were you looking for a more detailed breakdown?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, 

I was looking for a more detailed breakdown of the landline usage. Is that possible?