cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit returned but have been charged £40

sqh
Joining in

I returned my kit in the packaging and using the returns label. I sent the router and tv box using the collect + label and got a receipt for proof. However I have been charged £40!!

contacted virgin and customer service can’t understand a single word and are telling me to request a label online. But the problem is I have returned it!

7 REPLIES 7

sqh
Joining in

Hi could you please please help me!!

I returned my kit in the packaging and using the returns label. I sent the router and tv box using the collect + label and got a receipt for proof. However I have been charged £40!!

contacted virgin and customer service can’t understand a single word and are telling me to request a label online. But the problem is I have returned it!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@sqh wrote:

If you have the receipt of collection with the tracking info, then the VM forum team can usually sort this out when they get here within a day or two.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@sqh wrote:

Hi could you please please help me!!

sqh, if you multi-post your issue, you are going to potentially delay getting a useful reply from VM so suggest you wait for a VM forum team response on your own/original topic.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use the whatsapp chat feature, use the options as if you're leaving, this'll appoint Customer Relations to get in touch.

State your case to them and if they are unable or unwilling to help as you have proof of postage take them to small claims, £35 to log a claim online, you'll get this and the costs back plus interest.

VM will not take responsibility for their actions even when they are in the wrong so make them pay

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sqh, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you have been charged for the equipment although you have sent it back to us. 

Can you please confirm when this was sent off? It may be the case that the return is still being processed. Once this happens, the charge will be removed from the account. 

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks ,

Nat

Hi Nat thanks for getting back to me. 

it was sent on 19/07/22.

i can PM you the receipt if you like? 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sgh, thanks for the reply and for confirming the date.

It will take a while for us to process your return, might be the case where a bill has been issued before your return has been put through our system.
I will be glad to have a look for you there and advise further, I will have to PM you so to do this.

Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs